Treatment of prostate disease is rarely limited to medication. Men are also shown physiotherapeutic procedures and physical exercises to improve health. Exercises for prostatitis will help to cope with stagnant processes in the pelvis and reduce the manifestation of symptoms of the disease.
The need for gymnastics
Everyone needs regular exercise. A full recovery with effective drugs will not come if you do not do exercises for prostatitis and prostatic adenoma. They improve the effect of drugs, normalize the process of urination, increase potency.
It is important to find out what caused impotence in order to get rid of the disease exactly. In diseases caused by congestion in the prostate, one cannot do without charging. In addition, it can achieve a better effect than pharmacy drugs. With chronic prostatitis of an infectious nature, it is impossible to avoid taking medication, but you should not forget about physical education.
Gymnastics for the prostate has the following advantages:
- promotes the removal of toxins from the body;
- improves cell nutrition;
- normalizes blood circulation in the pelvic organs;
- trains the muscles of the prostate.
It should be noted that exercises to improve the prostate are undesirable in the acute course of the disease. The doctor warns about this at the reception. Discomfort and severe pain may appear during training, consultation with a specialist is not a recommendation, but a mandatory measure.
A set of exercises for men
If you are interested in how to strengthen the prostate, it is worth remembering: the result can only be achieved through regular exercise. No need to stop gymnastics of the muscles of the genitourinary system after a few days, since the beneficial effects are doubtful. If you do all the elements correctly, the symptoms can be eliminated in 2-4 weeks. The complex includes exercises for the muscles of the press, pelvis, legs, as well as breathing exercises. It is advisable to change lifestyle with prostatitis: walk and ride a bike more, eat right, visit a doctor regularly.
Basic exercises (physiotherapeutic exercises)
Physical activity begins with a regular warm-up. It can be performed by anyone, even those with serious physical illnesses or after operations. Sport is allowed after consultation with your doctor.
What exercises should be done with prostatitis?
- Half squats.Spread your legs shoulder-width apart and do regular squats, but your knees should be spread as wide as possible. Perform the element 5-10 times slowly, avoiding muscle discomfort. Squats for prostatitis are very useful, but in no case should they be done with weights. You should refrain from this in training forever.
- flexion and extension of the legs.Lie on your back, lift your lower limbs up (they should stay straight at this point), and then bend and draw your knees to your chest. Repeat 5 times, you can do multiple approaches.
- raising the legs.Lie on your back, rise on your elbows and tear your legs off the floor a few inches. Lock this position for a few seconds. Next, spread and bring your legs together 10 times, do 3 sets. You cannot spread your knees, just keep your limbs 10 cm off the ground. Then lower them to the floor, rest and repeat 5-10 times.
- "Birch".Raise your legs and pelvis so that they form a right angle to the floor. Freeze for a few seconds and support your back with your hands. do 5-7 times.
- Come in.Exercise is indicated for chronic prostatitis, as it speeds up the blood well. You must try to raise your knees high, do at least 8-10 repetitions on each leg.
- Draw knees to chest.Lie on your right side and reach your chest with your left knee. Do 5-8 reps, then turn around and repeat the same thing, but with your right leg.
The "bridge" completes the complex of exercises of therapeutic gymnastics for prostatitis. Not every adult man can do it, but you can simplify the task. It is necessary to lie on your stomach, rise on your hands and back as much as possiblebend to form an arch. You can also do it differently: lie on your back, bend your knees, place your palms next to your pelvisand the feet.
Men with good physical preparation do not experience pain during exercise therapy. Charging with prostatitis should end with a comfortable warmth throughout the body. Often there is discomfort in the muscles the next day, but this is completely normal and indicates that they are working.
Various asanas allow you to get rid of pain in a few months and improve the functioning of the whole organism. Positions involving the muscles of the abdominal region reduce inflammation. There are several complexes, for men with prostatitis, hatha yoga is recommended, which includes fairly simple exercises that are accessible to everyone. In it are collected the inverted asanas necessary to eliminate congestive prostatitis.
Gymnastics for prostatitis is easy to do at home, but it is possible to go to the gym. If during the session you feel discomfort or a deterioration in well-being, it is better to stop training. The discomfort can be caused by lack of physical fitness or pressure on the chest and abdomen.
- First asanascalled triangle. The back remains straight during the execution, the legs are as far apart as possible. With one hand you need to reach and grab the foot, touching the knee with your face. Freeze the pose for 15 seconds, then repeat the same with the other leg.
- Second Asanaagainst prostatitis - a closed ring. Lying on your stomach, lift your torso off the floor (chest) and raise your legs as well. Use your hands to support limbs at the ankles and stay in position for 15-30 seconds.
- Third Asanaunder the name of an eagle will definitely help defeat the disease. Performed while standing with slightly bent knees. The right shin should be thrown over the opposite thigh and stand for a minute. Then rest a bit and repeat with the other leg.
Mandatory must be breathing exercises to treat prostatitis at home. It is recommended to do it several times a day, especially since it is easy. It is enough to stretch your arms up while inhaling, hold your breath and lower your limbs and exhale through your mouth. It is better to repeat 3-4 times and then take a break.
Yoga is given in the morning after waking up or a few hours before bedtime. The movements are smooth and slow, like breathing. It will not be superfluous to play sports in the fresh air for the period of training, or at least open the window (draughts should be avoided so as not to get sick). After class, it is advisable to take a contrast shower.
Usually women face the Kegel complex, but few know that there is a charge for men. It has many advantages, namely:
- restores erection and increases the duration of sexual intercourse;
- improves blood flow to the genitals;
- prevents premature ejaculation;
- has a positive effect on seed quality.
An important point - Kegel exercises for prostatitis are performed in the morning during an erection. Charging is not difficult, but a few rules must be observed. You need a small weight that is carefully attached to the penis with soft tape. It is necessary to strain the muscles and try to lift the weight a little. It is recommended to increase the weight over time.
The pubococcygeus muscle, which is responsible for the hardness of the penis, should be trained. Regular exercise from the prostate helps older and young men. It is possible not only to improve the quality of sex, but also to improve the functioning of the testicles. When urinating, it is easy to locate the muscle. It is necessary to pause and resume the current for a few seconds to feel the contraction of the muscles. For a better understanding, you can put your hand on the pubic bone. Having found the muscle, you should do exercises to treat prostatitis in men:
- completely relax all the muscles of the pelvis (there are often problems with this at the beginning of training);
- strain the pubic-coccyx muscle, pull back the anus and linger for a few seconds;
- Repeat the element about 15-18 times, increasing the time in tension to 10 seconds.
This exercise does not require an erection, so you can also do it at work or during transport. Difficulties arise at first, you need to devote more time to training, but after 2-3 weeks the load becomes a habit. Physical exercises for prostatitis are always combined with Kegel gymnastics, and in some cases classes in the pool, yoga and running are added.
Most men think that the treatment of prostatitis with massage is carried out exclusively with fingers through the anus. Often the mere thought of it causes fear or embarrassment, but there is an alternative. Prostate massage with a tennis ball will be a real salvation because you can do it yourself. The exercise is safe, does not cause pain and does not require special skills.
The procedure is simple, but it should be done correctly to avoid discomfort. You need a regular tennis ball and an exercise mat. Start training with breathing exercises or exercise therapy. The ball needs to be placed on the floor and "sat" on it so that it makes contact with the crotch. Performing a massage is easy - roll it with your pelvis on the floor for 5 minutes. Do 3-4 sets a day, the time can be increased. This exercise for the prostate is effective for the prevention of prostatitis at any age. You can add walking on the buttocks, but you must keep your back straight.
The main rule is not to overdo it when doing exercises for the prostate. It is strongly recommended to consult a specialist to avoid complications. There should be no pain during prostate training, slight discomfort in the muscles is acceptable.
After a stroke and heart attack, it is impossible to treat prostate adenoma with physical exercises in the first 6 months. As already mentioned, during an exacerbation of prostatitis it is forbidden to play sports. An increased body temperature tells something about the inflammatory process or infection. In addition, it is not recommended to do gymnastics during the exacerbation of chronic pathologies, aortic aneurysm, after surgery. With caution, prostate and potency exercises are performed with herniated discs or hernias, hypertension and other diseases of the circulatory system.
Treatment of prostatitis is impossible to imagine without gymnastics or massage. In most cases, they help to forget about the disease for a long time, and not various drugs. It is recommended to do yoga, physical therapy exercises, swimming, Kegel exercises, walking with prostate. Often, several techniques are combined with folk remedies to achieve the best results.